Saturday, July 14, 2012

Can i please have this in my house! I look at this picture and dream of having something like this, but then i think of the poor and destitute around me and around the world. I have come to the conclusion that putting something like that in my house would be selfish and socially irresponsible. If i had the money to build a hot tub with a fireplace, then i have the money to help those who are less fortunate then me. Yes, having it would bring me some joy. But one i had to start cleaning it and repairing it, the joy would be gone. Using the money i would have spent on building this thing to help someone in need would bring me a life time of joy. I believe helping others when you can is the way to go, don't you?
 
Upon closer observation, I've come to realize that this is not a hot tub, it is in fact a bath tub! yep, couldn't have it. I don't think i am that self centered. But then again, I've never really had money so i don't know what i would do. I hope that i would stay the same but they say money changes people. i would hope that it changes me for the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment